AREX (Asian Robotics Exhibition) 2017
AREX 2017 will gather foreign and local robotics companies in a single location
About The Event
AREX (Asian Robotics Exhibition) 2017 will be held on 23-24 November 2017 at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. It is the only platform dedicated to robotics. The exhibition will focus on collaborative robots, professional service robots and consumer robots. This 2nd year event will also incorporating 3D printing and RoboParts and components as part of the exhibition. AREX 2017 will gather foreign and local robotics companies in a single location. Through this 2 days exhibition, the various fields of robotics are being showcased and decrypted. AREX 2017 will be showcasing more than 80 robots from 60 companies from 8 countries: Korea, Japan, UK, USA, Malaysia, Thailand, China and India
- All visitors must be in proper attire. Those in shorts and slippers will not be allowed entry.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed
Admission to Exhibition
- Admission is restricted to trade professionals only and there is no charge to visit the exhibition. Please refer to our conference information for delegate costs.
- To register for a visitor badge to visit the exhibition, you can do so online before show days, or on show days with your business card.
- Visitor badges are non-transferable due to security reasons. You may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entry into the exhibition.
- Minors aged 16 years and below will not be allowed entry into exhibition halls.